Thursday, April 30, 2009

“I have left orders to be awakened at any time in case of national emergency, even if I'm in a cabinet meeting.” Ronald Reagan

I am home sick. Handsome man is home sick. He lays in bed all day whimpering about how sick he is...I spend all my time taking care of him. No wonder I am not getting better.

SO here is the recap of my phone conference yesterday...I rarely get to have this much fun in meetings.

Some one did not put their phone on mute...
Person in background's kid "I hate you. You suck."
Kid: I hate you so much. You suck.
Person on Call: You shut up. You just shut the h&ll up.
Kid: You suck so much. I hate you.
Then you can hear the person beating the kid.
Person on the call: you can get the H*ll out. Get the h*ll out of this house.
Kid: Fine you suck. I hate you. I am f-bomb leaving. Give me the keys.
Person on the call: No you just walk. You get out.
Person running the meeting: Please put your phone on mute. Kindly put your phone on mute.
Me: Laughing so hard I have to put MY phone on Mute.


Beating your kid AND participating on a conference call...now that is seriously multitasking. Snicker.

2 Mad Ramblings:

Anonymous said...

OMG too funny!! Hope you both feel better soon!!!

IPG said...

I will tell you how sick I am. When I first read this...I was like what did I say was wrong with my feet.

Apparently FEEL = FEET to my little sick mind. haha