Tuesday, April 21, 2009

“Without deep reflection one knows from daily life that one exists for other people .” Einstein

I want to relate an old story. I mostly want to relate this because I have gone temporarily insane. This temporary insanity is so obnoxious that I feel the need to think back to some calming memories.

Once I got back from my honeymoon (which was in San Pedro, Belize). I asked my main man what was the color of the ocean in front of our suite. The ocean covers 72% of the earth's surface, but during our honeymoon my husband was so large in my eyes I could not remember that breathtaking view. At that time to me he was larger than three quarters of the earth.

When I have days like today, where I am impatient, and agonizing and I need something bigger than me...I reflect back on that time. His answer if you care was "not nearly as beautiful as your blue eyes."

There are 6.7 billion people on the planet...I am so lucky that I found my one.

0 Mad Ramblings: