Thursday, April 2, 2009

Why?

Why do I only crave breakfast at 10:45 when they are no longer serving it?
In other news....

My house is officially in the MLS and everything. Should I put pics up here? Click on the word house to go check it out elswhere.
I had a little pity party for myself thinking of all the things and people I am going to miss when I leave Mississippi. Also having a lengthy discussion with my handsome fella I figured out how we were going to get a houseful of furniture, three trucks and a boat to Phoenix. HINT: We need an extra driver or maybe 2. :D

I quit a job on Friday. I had just had ENOUGH. I am feeling relieved now. The relief has finally replaced the anger.

3 Mad Ramblings:

Anonymous said...

What type of job? Do you have any wise warnings for the rest of us?
S

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous house and view! It's hard to move even with the excitement of a new home and being with family and making new friends and so forth. And what's this about the job? I'm so sorry I missed your call -- did you get my email? Hope to talk soon. Monday is a clear day for me but every other day next week is errands, doctors, and other crap, etc. etc.

IPG said...

One of the online schools I teach for. :) Don't worry about me. I have plenty of other work. Sherlock I will tell you ALL about it when I call you on Monday hun!