Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Going to get signatures

I will be going to get signatures for my Program of Study this morning. This is not as appealing to me today as it was yesterday because I am exhausted. I stayed up until 2 AM last night working. I got up at 8. I need to mention that yesterday I worked from 8 AM until 2 AM. That is right I put in an 18 hour day yesterday. Between the 4 classes I am taking and working full time...I am a busy girl.

Also because I am traveling to Argentina I have to do extra work just to stay ahead. Just so you know 18 hours didn't even put me ahead. It just got me where I needed to be today. I have 2 major projects to complete today not to mention a two hour training. Then I have to catch up with today's work.

Other than that...I could really use some caffeine. If I can just get through today. I believe that tomorrow will be oh so much better. :)









1 Mad Ramblings:

papabudda2 said...

you leave an old man aspiring for your talents girl