Friday, September 28, 2007

Note to Self

I must use spell check when I blog late night. I have had roughly 8 hours of sleep in the last 4 days. That works out to not enough sleep for you math people. I also have the general motivation of a slug today. You know how when you have one of those days that you have SOOO much on your list of to do that you don't want to even get started to begin with? Welcome to Friday.

I need to write a chapter synopsis for chapters 4,5, and 6 for one class. I just turned in our group project for another class. I have to read the chapters for yet another class and prepare an assignment for class tomorrow. My last class I have an assignment due, but she hasn't clarified it.

For work, I have to post for my classes. I have to submit some grades for another class. I have to set up a course that begins next week. I have to return a few phone calls.

Other miscellaneous I have to go to the store. (We are having people over tonight). I have to pay bills online, and I have to straighten up this house. (We are having people over tonight). I also seriously need to schedule a powernap as I am exhausted to the point of tears.

5 Mad Ramblings:

Anonymous said...

Go Gators!

Are you going to watch the Game tonight?

Anonymous said...

Go Gators!

Congrats! On your team winning last night.

papabudda2 said...

Just my first paper and i'm 2 pages short. Two sets of 'canned' finals to grade in that damned coffee club language. Lordy lordy girl, i think this is rubbing off. how do you do what you do? think i'm gonna be an 'older man' rather than just the old man the deeper this gets.

IPG said...

War Eagle!

I gotta say it was a great game.
Great for us Auburn Tigers that is. :)
April

IPG said...

Brian,

Wow. I am excited to see you dive into this. I believe if you are going to be going to Walden that there is a Discussion Group that you can go online and chit chat with other students.

Good luck.
April