Saturday, September 15, 2007

In class! :)

I am in class all day today. :) It is an excellent course with a lot of dynamic discussion. I am loving the idea of 5 all day Saturday classes. I get tired of going to class everyday. However it makes it more difficult to stay motivated. :)

Unfortunately it means I am going to miss a lot of football. However in the name of higher education, I can make these small sacrifices. It meant that I would miss the Tigerette reunion at Auburn, which is upsetting!!! I love going to the Tigerette reunions. We should have one again in 2009 I guess. So I can at least look forward to a reunion in the future.

Practically speaking having an all day class allows you to really expand on your knowledge as well as working on research. My research creative juices are starting to flow again. I just realized that I had some data sets that I must capitalize on to get some research done. I have some journal articles that I would like to target, and get some publications in the works again.

2 Mad Ramblings:

anonymous female said...

Saturday classes ARE the best! I liked them too except they interfere with weekend plans sometimes.

Football!? I allow you one vice as my friend. But that is it. If you start talking about guns or a collection of guns, all bets are off.

By the way did you attend the mitlab training? Looked neat.

IPG said...

Ok I won't discuss guns or anything like that. :)

Hubby hunts though. :P