Friday, September 14, 2007

HAD TO DO THIS

I hate when I read research that just has a DUH! Factor. As in DUH!

As the chaos that is the summer slowly begins to wind down (into the chaos that is the fall), and I am able to get a few other items off of my impressive (almost awe-inspiring, really) to-do list. On that to do list is some research I have let fall by the way side. However...I am going to do some research that matters. Not this drivel. "Science is confirming what most women know: When given the choice for a mate, men go for good looks.

art.dating.study.gi.jpg

In the dating game, men know what they want.


And guys won't be surprised to learn that women are much choosier about partners than they are. "

This didn't come from the Onion this came from CNN. FYI this is not news. This shouldn't count as research. Give me your grant money back.

Check out this earth shattering "research."


0 Mad Ramblings: