Friday, September 7, 2007

Who knew?

Where did all this pent up belligerence come from? I sound like a teenager. Perhaps I have always sounded like this. I will have to ask my mother. :P

I have had a snarky couple of days. I actually have just been downright ornery. It doesn't help that I had had the flu. That has added to my orneriness. I hate when I am STUCK at home! I want to get out! DO SOMETHING. But instead I am sick. Like for example??? I started working at SEVEN AM THIS MORNING. How am I still working? How could anyone have that much to do? However here I am. Doing homework.

Being sick has made this worse.

In other news there is this kitten. This starving kitten...that has been sitting outside my house for several days. I have finally started feeding it. I am not going to have a starving animal anywhere near my house. However this cat needs to know. We are not cat people. We are not adopting a cat. :)

Ah well....I gotta finish this work.
NIGHT!

0 Mad Ramblings: