Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Some exciting news

My comps are scheduled. I will be taking my written comps on April 4 and 5th. I just have to get my program of study typed up and then signed. I plan to get it signed tomorrow. So that is really exciting news. I am proud of myself, and I am looking forward to my comps. (If you can believe that.) I really am ready to be ABD (all but dissertation) . ABD is actually slang, but whatever it is I am ready freddy. :)

I have two more courses to take in the spring. They are not big deals and I should be able to schedule them online. I have also been doing some research, and plan to submit a paper for a small regional conference. I am looking forward to that. I have a journal on my scope that I should be getting some work done for as soon as possible. This should translate into right December...since I have lots of other stuff going on.

I will be coming up with a study schedule that I will be posting here. I don't know when I receive my comp questions, but as soon as I do I will be prepping answers.

0 Mad Ramblings: