Saturday, September 22, 2007

Something very special about...

JEEZ...finally. An Auburn Football score that doesn't require me to hang my head in shame. It hurts living here in Mississippi State country when Auburn loses. It doesn't help at all. Finally there are stupid fans around here that have the nerve to tell me I should be embarrassed of my Auburn gear after a loss to them. Please. If they couldn't wear their state gear after every loss they would never get to wear their state gear. :P

Ah well...Louisville lost, and maybe Georgia'll lose. Looks like USC is going to win...booo. Well I can enjoy Auburn's win. ...and maybe just maybe Georgia'll lose. That could make for an almost perfect Saturday. ;)

Some of the projects we got up to today. :) Cleaning out the garage, and creating extra storage in the attic. We are going to paint the garage floor too.

0 Mad Ramblings: