Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I am nice to everyone...to their face!


My husband has some kind of allergic reaction that has given him a temporary lisp. Now I am bad wife. I admit it. I want to follow him around with a tape recorder when he talks with his lisp. My husband is a manly man he doesn't lisp. He is also a trainer and had to train today...you got it with a lisp. It was all I could do not to sneak into his classroom and bug it! I think it is the most hilarious thing that has happened to me in a long time.

Of course when he asks if it is that noticeable I do my wifely duty and swear that it isn't. TE HE! >:)

My course load is killing me this term. What was I thinking taking 12 hours? Was I nuts? It doesn't help that I am about as motivated as my dog. Hint: my dog sleeps about 18 hours a day during the week and like 20 on weekends. ;)

Not to mention that work is heating up and killing me. To dad I tont haf a lisp. I coult fone in thick. hehe!

0 Mad Ramblings: