Sunday, September 16, 2007

OMG not again

We were reorganizing HH closet. He has so many shoes. You know those packets of fresheners that they put in shoe boxes? Well our cocker spaniel got a hold of one of those and tore it open. We are assuming she ate some of the poison. So after shoving a cup of milk down her throat with a turkey baster we rushed our dog to the vet school emergency room. You have got to be kidding me.

My Chessie died in July. I can't have another animal get sick on me now. I love my cocker spaniel but she is dumb. You have to worry about her getting into stuff because that is what she does!
Well I gotta go back up to the vet school. I had to come home and get my work done while daddy waited with the puppy.

An update on the kitty. We thought it was a girl. The little girl named her "Little Miss Oreo Katherine." Except now that we know it is a BOY she renamed the cat "Shug" after our dog. Because she met our dog when she picked up the cat.

So Shuggy. Get better. You have a legacy.

0 Mad Ramblings: