Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Fear grows in darkness; if you think there's a bogeyman around, turn on the light. Dorothy Thompson

I have been reading too many scary novels. Specifically novels that involve viruses that turns the world on its ear such as "I am Legend" or "Risen"

Anyway, I have also been obsessed with watching movies of that gore, such as Hostel II, and the Resident Evil Series, and I am Legend. Anyway, it has caused me to be a scardey cat. My HH is out of town he is testing for the FBI tomorrow. Normally I would have gone with him, but I had too much work. Unfortunately all those spooky stories are making me scared. :( The world is definitely going to end, and I am going to have to hole up here in my house with my vicious (snark) cocker spaniel, tons of water, our AR-15 and the case of MREs we have in the attic. Luckily Starkville is not a very populated area (these viruses always start in NYC or LA). When my Hubby just called I made him talk to make sure his vocal cords were not deteriorating like a zombie's would although if he is a vampire I would imagine his voice would sound the same. I wonder if I should get a bath in before the world ends and I can't run water for fear of attracting monsters. Ha!

0 Mad Ramblings: