Tuesday, January 22, 2008

“May you have enough happiness to make you sweet, enough trials to make you strong, enough sorrow to keep you human enough hope to make you happy.”

Wow. Today was a tough day. I am hovering on a count down until my dog has been dead for 6 months. My husband and I were going through our home. Cleaning as it were.

The place is SPOTLESS. While all this cleaning was going on I found some pictures of my puppy. When he was just a tiny squirt.

I also went and did some shopping not working which means I will be working all night not sleeping Welcome back insomnia. I had trouble eating today. It just was such a melancholy day. For those of you that know me in real life. When I am sad, I don't eat. It is just how I operate. I am not unbelievably sad. I just have a lot on my plate, and sadness naturally occurs to me in the winter. I am solar powered so when it rains all day...my mood drops.

I got a new cell phone. It acts as a modem for my laptop. Which is necessary in my line of work. So that was exciting. I can work around the clock now. YEAH! Overall I am ready for this day to end. I am ready to face tomorrow. Perhaps it will be cheerier.

Someone send me something snarky. I deserve it.
:)

0 Mad Ramblings: