Saturday, January 12, 2008

I won't say this out loud


I refuse to repeat this. I also need to knock on wood before typing this. Everything in my life is perfect right now. I am knocking again. As soon as I say something like that I will end up pregnant or something. NOT that being pregnant is a bad thing for people that want to be. But right now I don't want to be.

Watching movies with my Handsome Hubby, I realize how happy I am. I am lucky poor Hubby and I were discussing how wonderful it is to be best friends with the person we married. But I don't feel this blessed merely because of my marriage.

My stepdaughter is doing well in school. She has made straight A's several terms in a row! I am really proud of her. We were all so worried about the phase she went through last year. But now she is showing off how awesome she can do in school.

I can see light at the end of the tunnel with school. That feels great as well. The planets have all aligned :).

I know my husband is ready to have a baby. I know that we are going to have to make some decisions like those now or never. But I still have some time.

0 Mad Ramblings: