Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Resolutions

Ok so it is a week late. I had to go back to work, and I am starting back to school this week.
So here are my 2008 resolutions:

  1. To help Hubby lose weight so he can pass his PT test for the FBI.
  2. To finish my Ph D in 2008.
  3. To organize my study and get those books under control.
  4. To get at least 3 publications this year.
  5. To be a better daughter, wife, stepmom because family is important and it is not all about school and work.
  6. To be a better friend and call everyone back rather than make them hunt me down because I am too busy to talk.
  7. To not cook the same things over and over again, but explore new recipes.
  8. To work on the book and stop putting it off.
There they are! I am well on my way to a few of them.
I will keep you all posted.

0 Mad Ramblings: