Saturday, January 19, 2008

"You may all go to Hell, and I will go to Texas" Davy Crockett

It is Saturday night. I am still awake. My insomnia hasn't let up. It refuses. Why? I have no idea. Typically I don't have these kinds of repeated problems. However insomnia is one of my nearest and dearest friends. Uninvited, unliked, but consistent nevertheless.

I went to get a pedicure on Friday. As you may or may not know I have been having health problems. I am mostly out of the woods health wise. But my toenails have been falling out as part of my illness. Well I hadn't had a toenail fall out in several months so I thought I would try to get a pedicure. No dice. I sat down, and the nail person had barely began when TWO toenails fell off. So I guess my toenails are not ready. I got two fake ones to replace the ones that fell off.

I get to spend this whole weekend with my hubby. He is off on Monday so I get non-stop time with my delicious mate. We spent today together and I just don't know where the day went.

We are hosting a Super Bowl Party again this year. Last year we had over 40 people at our humble home. This year I intend to scale it back a bit. Just a smidge. I want it to be fun with out it being so busy I don't get to talk to everyone that is in my home.

What are you picks for the Super Bowl? I want it to be Packers and Pats. I want the Packers to win because I don't think I can stomach the cheating Pats winning. Ah and I would like to check out those 2 cute quarter backs!

0 Mad Ramblings: