Thursday, January 24, 2008

“Just as iron rusts from disuse, even so does inaction spoil the intellect.” Leonardo da Vinci


In the immortal words of Stevie Ray Vaughan:

Hello there, my old friend,
not so long ago it was 'till the end
We played outside in the pouring rain,
on our way up the road we started over again

Up and down that road in our worn out shoes,
talkin' 'bout good things and signin' the blues
You went your way, I stayed behind
We both knew it was just a matter of time

In case you are wondering I am singing to my insomnia. Also in case your wondering...I really need to go to bed, but have roughly 4 or 5 hours worth of work left to do! Hip Hip Hooray. It isn't easy being a baller. (Snark).

Anyway, hubby did AWESOME on his FBI test. Go honey! I am proud proud proud of him. I also found out they were going to start their background investigation soon. Get this it costs 35k for one of those suckers and takes AT LEAST SIX MONTHS WOW~!

That is all I have for you today.

0 Mad Ramblings: