Sunday, January 27, 2008

Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work. Thomas Edison

Started working at 1 PM today. It is now 5 until 12 O'clock. an 11 hour day nice. :) put that in again tomorrow and Tuesday as well if I intend to go out of town and enjoy myself this week.
I am getting my new dining room furniture tomorrow. :)
The table top is Marble so it should be roughly as heavy as a car. I love the leather Parson's chairs as well. Can not wait for my new lovely dining room furniture.

I love getting new furniture, and I have waited long enough for my dining room set.
P.S. Class was canceled Saturday so I got to experience a weekend spending time with my best friend.

He is doing his training for his physical exam for the FBI. Today he did 71 push ups. That is a perfect score. Go my hottie hubby!

No studying today. Too busy working. However my classes are going well!

0 Mad Ramblings: