Friday, January 25, 2008

"Heaven goes by favour. If it went by merit, you would stay out and your dog would go in." -Mark Twain

The quotes as titles are new. I decided it was a way to express myself. I have always enjoyed quotations a great deal. Mark Twain is one of my favorites, Edison, and Emerson must be tied for second.

I am supposed to have class tomorrow but we are experiencing as Winter Weather advisory. We rarely get those so I am hoping my class will be canceled. That would be WONDERFUL. I do not want to sit in class all day tomorrow. I can't seem to get my head around being back in school. Call it a severe case of senioritis.

Because of the winter storm Hubby got to come home at 2 PM. He took the FBI test yesterday so I have been able to spend copious amounts of time with him. This has been like a nice vacation of quality time together. Leaving for Miami on Wednesday, we will have a bit of a romantic vacation to kick the year off!

As a couple we are on the same page. I can typically finish his thoughts and sentences. We also just see eye to eye on almost every issue. It was awesome when he got off today he and I both had the idea for how to spend our extra time together. Since we were going to be stuck at home we made our favorite dinner and had an old fashioned movie night snuggling on the couch. And the best part of all he let me pick all the scary movies I wanted to see.

Le français va bien. J'espère ce temps prochain nous allons à Paris que je pourrai le mettre au bon usage. Nous planifions aussi une vacances de famille à costa Rica. Tout mon voyage met mon espagnol au bon usage, mais j'ai besoin de visiter Canada, ou France si je peux pratiquer vraiment mon français !

Au revoir

1 Mad Ramblings:

anonymous female said...

Eleanor Roosevelt is mine.