Thursday, April 24, 2008

11 AM ....11 AM ....11 AM ....11 AM ....11 AM ....


I find out today if I passed my comps. HOPEFULLY....it has only been 3 weeks...so one would think that I might find out. Why I chose to get up at 5 AM today is anyone's guess. I can just sit here....and worry until 11. I will work on my proposal. Maybe it will make the time go by quicker.

Update: 10:15 AM I have all these butterflies in my stomach. They are crawling around and trying to escape. I have had this huge build up. I hope I learn something good today. ...I am going to get ready and go to school early. I can not stand just waiting anymore.

2 Mad Ramblings:

Unknown said...

waiting not so patiently for an update here! *with fingers crossed*

IPG said...

OMG I still don't know.
:( 2 of the people had not turned their responses in.

However the good news is that I got EXCELLENT marks from two of my committee members. That means I would have to miserably fail according to my other committee members to not pass.

(Which better not happen). :D