Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Bunch of Random Pictures

There are hardly any with people. I don't know what I have been snapping pictures of with my phone.

Cross Canadian Ragweed in Concert
One of my comps study notebooks. I am such a nerd!


My stepdaughter showing off how wide our cruise room was. :)
The poster from the event that was going on at the hotel where I was working in Mexicali. :) That hotel always has something going on!

A little partying towel Monkey that our room steward put in our room on our cruise. He was partying from the rafters...and even managed to scam a cigarette. ;)
The color we are going to paint the jeep. :) Our jeep is about 4 or 5 inches taller than this. :) I think it is going to look great!


I was doing work today in the den. So I brought my little office out on the loveseat. There is something wrong with this picture though. Can you guess what it is?

Here....my little shuggy was sleeping underneath my blanket. :)

0 Mad Ramblings: