Tuesday, April 15, 2008

"I busted open my rug burn." Joy Darville

My dad's birthday is coming up May 10th. I am getting a football signed by Nick Saban for his birthday. It pains me to have to talk to the head coach at the University of Alabama. However it is for my daddy.

I have been experimenting on and off with my ADHD meds and I obviously can not be off of them. School does not work with out dexedrine. I didn't get a paper done today that I needed to because I basically took 4 hours to do what should have been a 15 minute project. Man...:(

And I still can't sleep. It is that darn decaf conspiracy. Hubby has been repainting the jeep. It is going to be white on white. I love white on white jeeps. I can't wait ...It is going to look awesome for summer. Speaking of summer we are going to the aquarium in Atlanta this summer. I just need to see those Beluga whales!

0 Mad Ramblings: