Thursday, April 3, 2008

Should I be studying?

Probably but instead I am having a meltdown. I am crying and trying to get my YOU KNOW WHAT TOGETHER.

I had a major fight with my mom over work. Didn't mean too...just can not take one more bad thing going wrong. I didn't even leave the house because I just knew I would get hit by a car or something. I know I am being irrational. But I am going to get it together. I am going to get it together.

I am only worried about one portion of the exam tomorrow. It seems that my mind has honed in on that. I swear I feel like an alien.

I swear as I sit...I feel like I am living in a Salvador Dali painting. If I am not careful I am going to be like Alice falling down a rabbit hole. Test first...emotions later. So far iron will has seen me through. Let's hope that it holds.

1 Mad Ramblings:

Unknown said...

I'll be sending you good thoughts tomorrow. Well actually today in a few hours. It's 2 am and I have yet to stop working and go to bed. Give a holler when you're done!
~VP~