Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Blah Blah Blah: Something or other UTAUT and Second Life

If the title didn't tip you off. I have picked my DIS topic. See above...haha
I have it more narrowed down than that. However I am still hammering it out.
We shall see I guess. I have an appointment with my adviser next Thursday to discuss my dissertation! :) Maybe I will know something about my comps then!!!!!!!! Maybe...hopefully...I am pulling hair. :)

I am not a big fan of Second Life. But I do think it is a hot research topic. I also think it is growing in importance for Universities to have a presence. It was either Second Life, Facebook, or Myspace. I was considering doing something in communities of practice. I know I want to look at Distance Education though. I am really into studying Satisfaction too. So I would like to look at perceived satisfaction...just kicking it all around.

I have grant money for data collection so I can collect data quickly. Basically the second they sign off on my proposal it is going to be all hands on deck for the data to be collected, and then analyzed! I am trying to graduate in December here. :)

0 Mad Ramblings: