Tuesday, April 29, 2008

"There's good news tonight" Gabriel Heatter

I have gotten so much good news lately!
I wanted to share.

  • Hubby got invited to second round testing for the FBI. (We celebrated by going out and buying him a new suit!!!!)
  • I passed my comps (as I said Monday)
  • The repainting project of the jeep is coming along AWESOME!
  • We are taking the boat out this weekend!
  • One of my friends is coming over tomorrow to celebrate the end of term with me!
  • I got an A in one of my classes!
  • I got an extension on one of my papers!
  • I got a new piece of jewelry to celebrate passing my comps. (Another right hand diamond ring that is white and black diamonds GORGEOUS!!!!)
  • I picked out my "push present" if we do end up getting pregnant.
  • I get to go to Ft. Lauderdale with hubby and hang out with our friends!!!!
  • We are going to New Orleans to celebrate all our good news (YEAH!)
  • One of my friends is pregnant with baby 2!
  • One of my other friends baby is due ANY DAY!
  • My parents are this [ ] close to getting a serious offer on their house!
  • I am going to Costa Rica with my family in August!

3 Mad Ramblings:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on everything!! Looking forward to updates on it all!! If your hubby does the FBI thing, will he be coming out my way to Quantico for training? And of course you'll come visit and we can meet up for lunch!! (I live about 90 minutes from there!).

I'd love to see your ring - gotta picture?

~VP~

IPG said...

He will have to train 5 months in quantico. So yes we will be up that way! I would LOVE to meet up! :)

That would be awesome. I will take a picture and get one up ASAP.
IPG

Unknown said...

That would be so much fun!! I'd love to meet you! Your life sounds so exciting and mine is so dull! LOL You be sure and let me know just as soon as you find out!