Tuesday, April 8, 2008

"I'm gonna live forever, or die trying." Joseph Heller

After being literally consumed with my test and my friend's death last week...I am starting to feel like an honest to goodness functioning human being today. Yippee!

Seventy two hours after my test ended, and I am feeling back to normal. I managed to be snarky to a door to door salesperson that was waisting my time today. I managed to form words together that resemble a sentence or gasp! a paragraph. I even managed to have an adult conversation with my husband.

So here is my upbeat and interesting news.

  1. I am so behind at work it threatens to bury me. But that is ok because combined with the fact that I have transformed into a lazy bum over the last 72 hours...I don't think it will ever get done.
  2. I am all caught up with school work at this particular second in time. However at some point I have to start studying for Oral exams and finishing that sorry proposal I started.
  3. It really looks like summer now! That is exciting because I am ready for some summer weather.
  4. I have been reading crappy books like a mad woman since Saturday. I am not talking about "A Qualitative Study of Technology Adoption" No SIR! I am reading rubbish. The kind that rots your mind I am sure, and I am loving every second of it!!!!!
  5. I have figured out what I am doing for that handsome guy that lives here for his birthday. We are going to take a surprise trip. We will either go to Minnesota, North and South Dakota (to help my stepdaughter to get some new states...and to help me get North and South Dakota which I need) also to see Mt. Rushmore. Or we will go to Niagara Falls and Canada...or fly up to Maine, and drive down the Eastern Sea Board. I am letting my stepdaughter pick. But I am excited to be planning this surprise. He is going to die when he finds out...we did it all for his Birthday!
  6. My stepdaughter made straight A's again. I believe she has made straight A's every term this year. I am so proud of her, and so relieved I don't have to tutor math all summer this summer too.

0 Mad Ramblings: