Thursday, February 14, 2008

Cupid- When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon. ~Author Unknown

Happy Valentine's day. So I like celebrating valentine's. Call me childish. But let me explain my birthday is December 26th. My mom has made sure my entire life no one has "jipped" me. But if I didn't celebrate some other holidays I only get presents once a year ...that is also why I got married during the summer. Call me a little girl if you want, but whatever. :)

Anyway, I was sick all day yesterday. I slept the whole day. I psyched myself up for the concert. THEN I went. With in 30 minutes I was clammy and shacky and ready to go home. So I got a chair. I lasted a whole 45 minutes. It was a bummer. But then when he came home from work Hubby had burned me a CD of Cross Canadian Ragweed! So sweet. He knew how bummed I was that I couldn't stick it out at the concert. I do have some pics. I will upload.

We are going out to dinner Saturday. So that is wonderful. I managed to drag myself to the store today. I had to get my hubby something. The entire errand took a little less than an hour, but when I got home I was shaky and sick. It has taken me the rest of the day to recover.

I have GOT to get BETTER. Oh my goodness, I am so wonky feeling. I just want to be well. I have class ALL day Saturday. Please let me feel better before then. I am scarily behind at work, but my brain just won't engage. I am sick.

One the comps note I obviously have not been studying because my brain is like a bowl of oatmeal. In other news one of my resolutions was to help hubby lose weight. He has lost 10 lbs and is now at 185. He is getting close to his sexy weight of when we met. Go honey!

Also I have been asked to upload the presentation I gave while in Florida. :) So here 'tis

0 Mad Ramblings: