Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I've just learned about his illness. Let's hope it's nothing trivial. - Irvin Shrewsbury Cobb

Blah. I am sick today. I have been sick since Sunday. However today I woke up with a fever. I have spent the entire day in bed sleeping. Translation: I have a lot of work to do, and do not feel like doing any of it. I feel like going back to bed. However I have some work that MUST be done tonight. No excuses.

The problem I have with having colds and such is that I feel terrible. So I take medicine that makes me feel even more terrible. It is some horrible round robin. I am also one of those people for which benadryl should be a controlled substance. When I take Benadryl I can't stay awake for more than 5 or 6 minutes after consumption.

I might have to go to New Hampshire at the end of the month on some business. I typically try to keep my travel arrangements simple. When it is hot in Mississippi...I don't mind going somewhere cool. When it is cold in Mississippi, I don't mind going somewhere hot. But since it will be neither hot nor cool at the end of February, I do not want to go to New Hampshire where it will be decidedly cold.

Also I STILL haven't gotten my husband anything for Valentine's day. Please keep your fingers crossed I will feel better tomorrow. I have got to get out and do some shopping. He is always outdoing me on Valentine's.

We have tickets to see Cross Canadian Ragweed, and I don't want to be too sick to go.

0 Mad Ramblings: