Saturday, February 16, 2008

“We are the people our parents warned us about.” - Jimmy Buffet



All day long class...BORING. All day long class while you have pneumonia and get hopped up on Dayquil and Mountain Dew...nah still Boring. It is amazing the back of my head doesn't just FALL off after I have coughed so much. I really feels like it is optional. (I have to edit this. Obviously I was trying to say "I really feel like this is an option." Yet another victim of being SICK!)

I gotta be making travel arrangements for spring break. We are going on a cruise. =) I got the tickets in the mail the other day. I also managed to buy this awesome bathing suit cover up when I was in south beach. I can't wait to wear it again...I wore it in South Beach, but still. It is like ankle length but a halter. I have never tried that full length cover up thing before...but there is a first time for everything! However...when searching for a picture for that online I found this. Which is hilarious. I must teach myself to sew. I have always wanted a swimsuit poncho ;P
If you don't find that hysterical...try this. Get really sick...the flu AT LEAST take about 2 times the recommended the amount of Dayquil. It will probably make you sick and shaky so take a Goody's powder...your antibiotic and 2 Diet Code Red Mountain Dews. Now re-read isn't that the height of hilarity?


0 Mad Ramblings: