Saturday, February 23, 2008

Sometimes the cure for restlessness is rest. Colleen Wainwright

I know I keep complaining about being sick, but I am tired of being sick. I have got to feel better. Every morning I wake up thinking this is the day I am better today, and every single stinking day...I don't. Sigh. I did get the cruise airline tickets booked.

So here is my travel schedule for now:
Cruise (Spring Break March 10-14)
San Diego (March 26th - 30th)

But I want to stay home after that. I probably feel like that because I have been traveling a lot lately, and because I can't seem to get well here. I had to book my stepdaughter in here. She gets upset when she doesn't get to spend time at the house. So she is going to be able to spend Friday, Saturday, part of the day Sunday. Then we go on our cruise and she will get to spend Saturday and Sunday back here. It makes her happy, and I am a SUPER sucker for making her happy.

0 Mad Ramblings: