Monday, February 18, 2008

The world is a tragedy to those who feel, but a comedy to those who think. Horace Walpole

Life resumes like plain blah vanilla ice cream (and I don't even eat ice cream) at my house. However let me mention if I do not get well I have to go in the big H. H-O-S-P-I-T-A-L that is right if I don't get in bed and get some sleep...if I don't stop studying and start getting well I am in T-R-O-U-B-L-E.

I want to feel better so bad. I just refuse to listen to anyone. I packed my gym back today. Loaded it up in the car, and headed to the pool. I decided what I needed was some laps. About half way there I started convulsing because I had the chills so bad because my fever was so high. So home I came and into bed I got. Life is BORING from your bed unless you are lecherous enough to not be bored in bed. However I am too sick for the that kind of exercise too I imagine.

All studying has been halted until my brain has been ruled "working well enough not to make airhead mistakes because I am sick and don't feel good." Sadly the situation does not appear to be improving.

0 Mad Ramblings: