Monday, February 4, 2008

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do. Explore. Dream. Discover." -- Mark


I wanted to post some pictures of our trip. :) This is my friend Jen and I down in South Beach!

This is my HH and his best friend. We had just cut down coconuts in the front yard. ;)

Now that I am home I have to prepare for my trip to San Diego. Then I am in until my comps. I will be studying quite a bit. I am actually enjoying the study. I am learning and working and honing my skills so that I can do an excellent job on my comps.

Our annual superbowl party was a good time. I am beat though. I will not be hosting parties mere hours after I return home, in the future.

Ok I am out of anything to say. I have more...just can't seem to turn my brain around.

0 Mad Ramblings: