Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Laissez Le Bon Temps Roulet


Happy Mardi Gras Everyone!



I am having an exhausting day. My stepdaughter made straight A's again. :) We are so proud of her over here in Mississippi.

C'mon Mike Huckabee! You thanked the Roll Tides, the Vols, and the UGA bulldawgs! There are some Auburn Tigers pullin' for you here! He also claims he is going to hang a going out of business tag on the IRS. I am enjoying watching how Super Tuesday is turning out for my candidate.

I have GOT to do some shopping. My handsome hubby deserves something creative, sexy, and wonderful for Valentine's. I need ideas. Problem is all my brain power keeps being used up on worthless statistics and classes. ;P I was thinking some gadget whatnot. But maybe I will give him a can of whip cream and we can turn in early and play connect the dots. Ha!


I leave for San Diego on Thursday. I am buried studying for comps and working on my job. :)
So not much other than the happy straight A's news!


2 Mad Ramblings:

anonymous female said...

There you go all over the states again. Whew. I'm tired just hearing about it. How do you keep up?
Congrats to your step daughter.

War Eagles...never heard of em.

(just teasing!!!)


Clau

IPG said...

I know, ready for this semester to be over ALREADY!