Sunday, February 24, 2008

The recipe for perpetual ignorance is a very simple and effective one: be satisfied with your opinions and content with your knowledge. Elbert Hubbard

TODAY WAS THE DAY. I feel better today. I am still coughing still not perfect but better! YEAH.

We had a much better day this Sunday than last one. I also was able to get some studying done for my comps. The first time in like a week. I feel guilty because I have not been able to do the required hours. I am going to have to amp up the time spent studying to make up for lost time.

I will be studying during our cruise, but I am used to multitasking.

I have on occasion an overactive imagination. Because of all these ridiculous books I have been reading and movies I have been watching about zombies...I have started joking with my husband about the zombies. I jokingly told him my plan to survive when zombies invade. At any rate a little inside joke has ensued at our home. I always joke "when the zombies come," like when he comes home and scares me because I have my head in a book.

He still owes me dinner for Valentine's. He keeps talking about it reminding me that he can't wait to take me out, which I find adorable and sweet.

0 Mad Ramblings: