Friday, February 29, 2008

“One of the symptoms of an approaching nervous breakdown is the belief that one's work is terribly important.” Bertrand Russell

I am writing these questions....health care information systems questions for testing. I shouldn't have signed up to do this during this time. But I make a lot of money writing them...

I am having a little "mini" nervous breakdown tonight. I had a little cry as it helps to relieve the tension headache I have had for 2 days now. My comps are in a month. I can't sleep. I can't eat. I can't seem to get ahead of the curve in terms of time. My husband his sexy self is curled sleeping warm in our bed. I want to go crawl in and spoon next to him. I want to stick my feet on his warm legs, and warm these ice cubes up. But I am still working. I am still operating my wheelbarrow in hell.

I promise...solemnly swear as soon as I pass my comps I am never ever going to bite off more than I can chew again.

0 Mad Ramblings: