Monday, February 25, 2008

“Life becomes precious when we look for the little everyday miracles and get excited about the privileges of simply being human" Tim Hansel


So I found this kick butt site today. It used to be called site59.com, but not it is called lastminute.com! Anyway it is this awesome website for travel. It allows you to buy not just trips, but also experiences. You can get Lamborghini track driving experiences! :) Or you can book totally pitch black dining. I think it is awesome, and I am definitely going to be using this site in the future.

My family is trying to decide where to go on family vacation this year. We are going to either go to Costa Rica or go to Belize. I love going to Belize so of course I vote to go there. But I also wouldn't mind a visit to Costa Rica. Hubby says wherever. My dad is thinking Belize. Hubby and I were married in Belize. I think it would be a great time to go back. We have been married three years, so it would be fun to go back.

Study Study Study Study Study that is me. If I can come up for air...remind me to take my vitamins.

0 Mad Ramblings: