Wednesday, February 6, 2008

War Eagle!- George W. Bush



I am out the door early tomorrow. I know this clip is not news, but I love it nevertheless. At any rate...I will be in San Diego.

I have to take 6 books, and a laptop and my comps material with me. A backpack, some suits, and some killer shoes.

I already miss my HH. He can't go. He is in charge of a major website for the University...he has to answer to a university VP. Guess he has to stay here. He called me today and told me how much he was already missing me. :( Miss you too baby.

I mailed my Stepdaughter's valentine box yesterday. I try to send her something for every single holiday. However I fall down on the job when it comes to St. Patrick's day. ...and Chinese new year...MLK :) Ahh well at least I take care of Valentine's and Easter.

0 Mad Ramblings: