Saturday, September 20, 2008

Auburn vs. LSU Saturday


(This is said with unbelievable sarcasm...this first paragraph here)I might need to pick a new football team. Some school like Duke. A school where I wouldn't cry if we lost a game…a team I could ignore and feel good about doing it. A team I could mow they yard while they were playing and not even bat an eyelash. That kind of team. Ha!


I am a member of the Auburn Faithful. I know and of course love the Auburn Tigers. There is no chance of me changing my fealty.


I love my Auburn tigers. However I am nervous nervous nervous about this game tonight. There is no doubt it is going to be a defensive grudge match. I have read everything I can, and my stomach is in my throat. I will definitely have to watch this game on an empty stomach.


On another note I need to find some medication or natural remedy that is safe to take while pregnant or trying to get pregnant if someone has ADHD. I have taken Dexadrine every day since I was 3 years old. I have to have it for focus and concentration. I think one of the problems I am having with working on my dissertation is that I am no longer taking Dexadrine so my concentration levels are ridiculously off. I am like a goldfish with a 10 second memory span. If anyone has any links about natural remedies for ADHD that are not harmful during pregnancy I am interested in hearing it.




0 Mad Ramblings: