Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Nobody really cares if you're miserable, so you might as well be happy. Cynthia Nelms

This quote doesn't really suit me. But it was the best I could find. I haven't been sad or miserable lately. I guess the only word that works is emotional. But that is not quite right either. Overly sensitive is maybe what I am looking for here. It just seems like lately I feel ...I really feel other's pain. My heart breaks when I see some old lady struggling at the grocery store. Or my friend was so worried about the spot near her baby. I feel like I am going through those things myself. I would like to be just a touch less sensitive.

In other news...I am trying to finish Chapter 1 of my dissertation so that it is in final sign off and approval form for my meeting tomorrow at 10. That means 24 hours from now I gotta have it ready. For those of you that care...:) I have to propose sometime in October. So I really need to get in gear. I don't mean to be dragging my feet I just can't seem to get into full blown dissertation writing mode. If I could I could knock this one out of the ball park.

0 Mad Ramblings: