Thursday, September 4, 2008

Why is IPG up at 2 AM?

Does it get on your nerves that I am referring to myself in the 3rd person? You do that a lot in a dissertation so get used to it. Pretend I am a famous athlete if it helps. The author of this blog...hehe

I am meeting with my advisor in 7 hours. Do I have Chapter 1 done? CHECK! Do I have a bunch of questions and VERY few answers? CHECK! hehe Ok that really was not all that funny. But it felt sort of funny so I laughed.

I also found two other fantastic ways to procrastinate today. 1.) a message board for people working on their dissertations like me and 2.) a message board for stepmoms. Now I can go chat to my heart's content with people I have lots in common with and can literally procrastinate the entire day. Now if I could only find a message board for stepmom's working on their dissertation and teaching online. Then...I would have it made. Go me! err... Go IPG! ha!

0 Mad Ramblings: