Monday, September 8, 2008

I wish my life were a sitcom

You know 30 minutes with a defined plot? Random funny parts nothing too earth shattering.
My prayer buddy (the girl I am praying for this week) is about 6 weeks pregnant and she had a cyst near her baby. She got news today that the baby is ok and the cyst is not hurting the baby.

That is fantastic news. In the not so fantastic news category...

Our air conditioner broke today. I thought it was just frozen up so I turned it off. Called the air guy like some stalker girlfriend 100 times as the house heated up to 98 degrees. When HH got home I was fit to be tied. I couldn't take one more second of the hot house. So I am in a hotel tonight. HH had chores at home so I am alone. Hopefully the air conditioner person will be able to fix the air tomorrow.

When one works from home and the air is broken it makes for a miserable day. Truly disgusting. I need to get some more dissertation work DONE. Rather than just pushing it around on my plate.

0 Mad Ramblings: