Tuesday, September 16, 2008

"Don't be so humble - you are not that great." Golda Meir

I am going to tape today's quote to my forehead. That quotation is awesome. Humbling… even.

I swear I have been working so hard lately I feel like I am hallucinating. I told my husband the same thing three times in a row. Bey started calling me the silly blonde girl. I guess I am a bit silly. But does that really dictate a nickname?


Bey and I are going to see the Saints vs the Raiders in New Orleans in October. Hopefully this will be in celebration of me proposing my dissertation. However I am excited about our plans to go to the Crescent city to see my Saints take on Hubby's Raiders. We will be sitting in the cheap seats as I see no reason to pay $500 bucks a ticket as much as I like football.


I found a small blessing today. This year college football is not on every night like last year. This at least allows me to get some work done on my off nights. I can't watch football every day. As much as I would like to….as much as I appreciate a good football game. I can't watch it daily or I would be adding an extra burden to my already teetering tower.

0 Mad Ramblings: