Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Oh no, Mr. Kool-Aid Man, oh no! You better fix that hole in my wall before my dad comes home and beats me with a toaster. -Dane Cook


I believe I have the stomach flu. Nice. I went to the gym. I need to backtrack here and say that one of my friends mentioned getting something at the gym…not my gym…some other gym in another state. ANYWAY…I couldn't help thinking about nothing but germs while I was at the gym. About 2 hours from arriving home I started running a huge fever. Now I am scared to move off the couch because I am scared I will be sick. I am also super whiney. =) That happens when I get ill. Poor Bey. Having to deal with his whiney wife.


I have to go meet my advisor tomorrow whether or not I feel bad. I won't go if I do get sick or I have a fever. That just wouldn't make me a nice person. =) My advisor doesn't deserve to be sick just because I got sick.


Bey and I will be going to Auburn this weekend. Although if I am sick…I will be stuck by myself, and my husband will take off to Auburn without me…which he will gladly do to be away from my whineyness!


I am in the middle of 2 trainings right now for work. It is taking up quite a bit of my time. I would prefer if I could just hit pause on that so that I could just work on my dissertation. Finally I found this hilarious website. I am going to mess with it and get some funny pictures here if I get a chance. :)

0 Mad Ramblings: